Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Buildbot updates

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 12:06:21 -0500
I've been working on Buildbot over the last couple of days.  The build
master and each slave are now running the latest version of Buildbot
(0.6.6).  We also have a new Windows build server, which should
hopefully be more reliable.  I'm still making minor tweaks here and
there but things appear to have settled down.

I plan on adding RPM builds in the near future.  Is the current spec
file sufficient to build on Fedora, SuSE, and Red Hat?