Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] help needed....

From: nimalan s <nimsiva@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 11:16:27 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,
 could any one tell me how to implement adler32
checksum for a dissector,to chect the crc value
displayed.
 I have a condition after which the further packet
dissection should stop,for eg.,A data packet may have
several fields that ought to be dissected whereas an
acknowledgement packet need not have such fields.I
made a try based on identifying packet type but it
says malformed data packet of 'A'.Because in my case
data packet is of protocol A and ACK is from Protocol
B.
could any one help me out of this problem.
Thankyou in advance,
Nimalan.

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html