Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Buildbot crash output

Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 09:12:02 -0500 (CDT)
Problems have been found with the following capture file(s):

http://www.ethereal.com/distribution/buildbot-builds/randpkt/editcap.42a1b5db.pcap

Error information:
(no core file found)

stderr follows:
Not decoded yet in packet : 32  [unknown sequence extension]

** (process:53860): WARNING **: Dissector bug, protocol LMP, in packet 388: proto.c:1615: failed assertion "hfinfo->type == FT_BOOLEAN"
Not decoded yet in packet : 715  [unknown choice extension]

Bug 230 posted.