Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Ethereal-cvs] rev 14521: /trunk/: INSTALL

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 09:28:07 +0200
guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>User: guy
>Date: 2005/06/02 02:17 AM
>
>Log:
> Note that this is *not* what you use if you're building from Subversion.

You mention that the INSTALL file does not "belong" to subversion
checkouts, which is a good idea. Add similar to INSTALL.configure?

Would it be a good idea to add info what do to instead (pointing to the
right document)?

BTW: Is it a good idea anyway to have two different ways to distribute
the sources? This seems to be an endless source of confusion and sounds
a bit strange in my ears :-)

 I don't know much about this, but wouldn't it be possible to merge this
into one?

Regards, ULFL