Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] no configure?

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 00:56:37 +0200
Ming Zhang wrote:

>thx. so that INSTALL file need update?

I don't now that process well, but yes, both INSTALL and
INSTALL.configure seems to be outdated.

This *might* be caused, as the release and development sources slightly
differ and the INSTALL files are for the released sources, not for the
devel sources you use, but that's only guesswork from me.

Can someone with more knowledge than me take a look at those files?

Regards, ULFL

P.S: Don't send to me personally, but only to the list, otherwise I'll
get duplicated mails...