Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] I need tektronix K12xx .rf5 files to add support for these to eth

Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 16:02:54 +0200
As I'm working to add k12xx .rf5 file support to ethereal, I would
need some more cases of .rf5 files to continue the process of reverse
engineering of this format.

I do not need SSCOP/AAL5 and MTP2 captures (I already got plenty of
these myself) I need files with  FrameRelay, Ethernet and other
encapsulation types.

To be able to understand what's in them I need also the .txt save for
the same files. Please make sure to check the "add hex packet display"
in the save dialog so that the HEX dump of the packet appears in the
text file.

Thanks in advance for the collaboration.

Luis