Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Buildbot source tarballs

From: "Anders Broman (AL/EAB)" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 12:07:30 +0200
Hi,
Some background, the svn tool I use requires some settings to windows registry to work trough a firewall
which I've been to lazy to figure out how to set, http proxy settings are also set through a script now, so
I'm not shure how to do it manually. Previusly the tarball was possible to download trough the web interface
but that has recently been removed which leavs me with the option to download the buildbot tarball or
fix the anonymous SVN access :)

Best regards
Anders