Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Missing files with last subversion snapshot?

From: "Ulf Lamping" <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:29:54 +0100
Ethereal development <ethereal-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am 22.03.05 16:53:24:

> Hi
>
> I did a checkout of the subversion repository of Ethereal, but I couldn't
> compile because I missed the following files :
>
> epan/dissectors/x11-declarations.h
> epan/dissectors/x11-register.h
> svnversion.h

These files are generated by the "full blown" developer generation process.

In the released versions, they are included for convenience to compile sources.

You can compile these files your own, if you have the proper generation tools.

You didn't described your platform, so I cannot give you more info how to do that.