Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Ethereal-users] Trying to decode Q.921 buffers

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 01:10:54 +0100
I just noticed that I continued the thread only with Max.

I gave it a try to add IUA as a subdissector for rtp payload, result:
it did not decode the payload.

What's on those packets is H.224, I took a look at the ITU prerelease
standard (01/2005), it doesn't look a complex dissector to write.
Anyway, I'm not going to, at least I do not plan to, I'm already on
too many things right now to fork another thread!  (I'm debugging
MATE's new grammar, I have the XML DTD parser (stalled) and I might be
almost done with the stats_tree).