Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Generating core file in ethereal

From: Gilbert Ramirez <gilbertr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 14:23:32 -0500
This is not handled in ethereal; it's handled by your Unix
environment. Run this before running ethereal:

$ ulimit -c unlimited

The ulimit command shows your system resource limits. This command:

$ ulimit -a

will show your current limits. You should run it to see what your
limit for "core file size" is set to.

--gilbert