Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Ethereal-cvs] rev 13831: /trunk/gtk/: stats_tree_stat.c

Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 22:57:25 +0100
Taking a deeper look the "root" node has no GUI representation, so
what I did expand the first level nodes (which are the ones shown).

Someone should take a look at the gtk1 tree. I lost most of my day
unsuccesfully trying to setup a gtk1 environment to write the gtk1
version, later I noticed that Guy had already written it.