Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Ethereal-cvs] rev 13831: /trunk/gtk/: stats_tree_stat.c

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 13:02:26 -0800
Ulf Lamping wrote:

Is this because it's not possible to implement in 2.x, or simply because
it's implemented that way in 2.x?

Because because it's implemented that way; it's possible in 2.x, at least as I read the documentation - I didn't know whether that was intentional or not.

IMHO it's the right way to expand the root node, otherwise the user has
to do that by hand which is annoying.

I agree.  I didn't know whether the current behavior was intentional or not.