Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] NSIS problem: iconv.dll -> no files found

From: "Greg Morris" <gmorris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 03:38:12 -0700
Download the libiconv-1.9.1.bin.woe32.zip file from:

Copy this to the ethereal-win32-libs directory and extract. It should create a directory called libiconv-1.9.1.bin.woe32

The ethereal.nsi file defines the location as...
C:\ethereal-win32-libs\libiconv-1.9.1.bin.woe32\bin\

If you have the library installed somewhere else you can modify the nsi file to point to the correct location instead.
Greg

>>> susanne.edlund@xxxxxxxxxxxx 3/10/2005 11:08:09 AM >>>
I have successfully compiled g to compile revision 13657 on Win2000 using GTK1, but I run into problems when I want to make an executable (see below). What could be wrong?