Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] time

From: Miklos Szurdi <szurdimiklos@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 09:50:33 -0800 (PST)
Hi

I have added a new time format to the gui (Unix Time
Format secs 10digits usecs 6digits from 1970...)
It was working quite nicely until i added
COL_UNIX_TIME to column_info.h and then ethereal
started to misplace some content.
In the protocol column displayed the info content, and
in the info column none everything else seemed okay.

Can anyone tell me where have i gone wrong?

Miki

PS: I attached all the 9 source files... sorry i donno
how to create a patch yet:(
epan/column.c,column_info.h,column-utils.c,timestamp.h
gtk/main.c,menu.c,packet_list.c,recent.c,tethereal.c

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!