Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Ethereal-cvs] rev 13655: /trunk/gtk/: stats_tree_stat.c

From: Lars Roland <lars.roland@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 22:47:23 +0100
LEGO schrieb:
Different behavior, on my mac they autoresize to contain all the
visible part of the collapsed root branches.

hmmm. On windows they resize to smallest window possible displaying a little more than a char. Perhaps I buy a mac mini to discover this wonderful OS. :)

On Monday 07 March 2005 21:11:36 -0000 (GMT), lroland@xxxxxxxxxxxx