Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] adding stats_tree and xml plugin to the windows installer?

Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 22:17:43 +0100
The stats_trees that are there should work OK. All bugs I know (but
for the GTK1 version of the tree, which is just too simple, not buggy)
have been fixed. I still need to write the docs so that others can
write stats_trees for other protocols.

I've checked in an "old" version of the XML plugin I knew to work,
because the one I'm currently working on (which will import the fields
from DTDs placed in a config dir) is far from ready.

I think they can be there by default.