Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Regarding Memory allocation

From: "harshas" <harshas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 12:02:26 +0530
Hello ,
  I want to append  some information in the info column of the
ethereal.Ethereal
 is already displaying some info I want to add some more info to it.I tried
with column append string routine like this.
 if (check_col(pinfo->cinfo,COL_INFO))
         col_append_str(pinfo->cinfo,COL_INFO," xxx ");
I could not print anything. Please tell me is their any other method  to
append the
  info in the column info.
 Regards
    harsha