Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] starting coding for adding DECnet/OSI dissector

From: "Bhadresh K. Udani" <bhadresh_udani@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 22:13:51 -0800 (PST)
Hi

i have read documents readme.developer, ethereal devloper's guide, ethereal user's guide. so i got a brief idea how to start.

now i want to add DECnet/OSI protocol support in ethereal,so i require to make some changes in header files, so can anybody tell me that which files require changes? can u give me some more information how can i now proceed ahead.

I am awaiting for your reply
-Bhadresh

Be Positive & Keep Smiling(Jai Jinendra)