Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Anyway to limit the specific vars show in pdml

From: Jaime Fournier <ober@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 15:52:49 -0600 (CST)
I have been using the pdml output to put into a db using expat.
However the overhead of using pdml from tethereal seems to cause a lot of overhead, and I have not found a way to only show the vars I am looking for. Such as the -z "proto,colinfo,$var,$var" option for adding to the col_info line.

Thanks in advance.