Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Desegmentation support for SACK and out-of-order segments

From: Yaniv Kaul <ykaul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 20:59:58 +0200
I suspect Ethereal does not support such a case:
Client: packet 1 (bytes 1407-1661)
Server: SACK (bytes 1407-1661)
Client packet 2 (bytes 1 - 1406)

Any ideas how can we add this?
There's also the work of partially overlapping segments, etc...

A needed short term 'solution', btw, is to change the 'TCP Previous segment lost' message, to indicate it might be something else.