Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Re: Small GUI patches

Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 14:06:38 +0100
I've checked in two out of three of these patches:
  dlg_utils.c and rtp_stream_dlg.c

About the sctp_stat_dlg.c
I do not thing this is the solution to a broader problem.

The reason:
   The "Apply Filter" button causes a crash every time it is clicked
unless "Set Filter" was previously selected, I believe that the way to
go is to disable the "Apply Filter" button until "Set Filter" has not
being pressed.