Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Re: compiling error on windows in gtk/stats_tree_stat.c

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 23:57:03 +0100
LEGO wrote:

I do not understand the reason of the GTK2 compile error.  I have
temporarily disabled the gtk2 version of the tree until I figure out
what's up with it.

In the meanwhile it would be useful to know what
"Ung�ltige Verwendung dieses Typs als  Ausdruck" means exactly.
I'm not 100% sure, but I would translate it too:

Invalid use of this type as an expression.

Hope this helped,

Regards, ULFL