Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Could not see my plugins in the DECODE AS dialog box

From: "Thanh Long Duong (QA/EMC)" <thanh.long.duong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:24:06 -0600
Title: Could not see my plugins in the DECODE AS dialog box

Hello,

        I'm developping a new plugins with Ethereal under RedHat6.2. I followed every step from README.plugins and README.developper.

        Everything seems OK, it compiled and linked fine. I could see my new plugin from the Help-->About Plugins window.

        My problem is I could not see my plugin in the Decode As list box.

        Is there anything wrong with that? If yes, how could I do to fix that problem?

Thanks for your help

Best Regards,

Thanh Long Duong, Eng.
Software Designer