Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Ethereal-cvs] rev 13414: /trunk/epan/: stats_tree.c stats_tr

Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:39:44 +0100
Hi,

I've just checked in the stats_tree API I've been working on, I've
checked in an example plugin too.

There's still some work to do:
   - Reinitialization is still broken, lots of double frees at window
close and crash when reopening.
   - I never tested it with GTK1 (it should use the text version of
the tree in a text pane)
   - a document describing the API

I'll be working on this during the next few days.

Luis