Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Linux version of ethereal

From: Thomas Boehne <TBoehne@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 15:19:33 +0100
On Tuesday 15 February 2005 14:49, Vendra, Hari Prasad V V P Ch S (Hari
Prasad) wrote:

> I am trying to build ethereal-0.10.9 on Linux Fedora Core release 1
> (Yarrow) Kernel 2.4.22-1.2149.nptl . Could somebody help me in
> selection the package versions required.

The configure script should take care of most of that. Where exactly
do you have problems? Please provide at least the options that you
used with configure and make, and the error messages.

Thomas

--
Jäger Computergesteuerte Messtechnik GmbH
Thomas Böhne