Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] [Patches] Small GUI patches

From: "Martin Mathieson" <martin.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 18:49:19 -0000
Hi,

sctp_stat_dlg.c.diff
- in the "SCTP Associations" dialog, if no row is selected, pressing 'Apply
filter' would cause a crash.  This patch adds a test like 'Set filter'
already does.

dlg_utils.c.diff
- from the "Capture Options" dialog, if you select the Capture Filter(s)
file browser, Cancel doesn't work.

rtp_stream_dlg.c.diff
- from the "RTP streams" dialog, pressing 'Analyze' with no stream selected
would throw up an 'invalid filter' error.  This patch avoids anything if no
steam(s) are selected.

Regards,
Martin