Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] About TDS protocol dissector.

From: Shou-yen Teng <steng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 15:07:08 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

There is one item in dissector wishing list:

(3) Completely decode MS SQL / Sybase protocols (TDS).
(A dissector for TDS exists, but there's still stuff
it doesn't dissect.)

Since Microsoft and Sybase have develped TDS protocol
separately and there are so many difference between
them, is it possible we separated TDS to "Microsoft
TDS" and "Sybase TDS".

Shou-yen Teng