Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Bug in capture menu

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 02:57:21 +0100
Peter Kjellerstedt wrote:

After this fix I get the Welcome pane whenever I do a live capture. The reason is that the cf_cb_live_capture_started event is never called at all any more...

I added the following temporary fix to my tree to get it to work at all. This is of course not the correct way to do it,
but I did not have time to investigate it further.

Hi!

Just checked in a fix for this, hopefully it's working ok now.

cf_callback_invoke(cf_cb_live_capture_started) had to be called from file.c cf_start_tail()

Regards, ULFL