Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] feature request: smtp pipelining summary

From: "Michael P. Soulier" <michael_soulier@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:55:25 -0500
Hello,

Please CC if there is any response, and I'm not subscribed to the ethereal-dev
list.

I just noticed while watching a packet trace of an smtp conversation that I
didn't see a RCPT TO. Digging deeper I found it in one of the packets, sent
together with the MAIL FROM because pipelining was supported. But, when I
expanded the smtp tree in ethereal's summary, it did not show the extra
pipelined commands.

It would be very nice if it did.

Thanks for your time,
Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <michael_soulier@xxxxxxxxx>, 613-592-2122 x2522
6000/6010/60* Development, Mitel Corporation