Ethereal-dev: Re: AW: [Ethereal-dev] Ethereal crashes by trying to edit preferences

From: Nathan Jennings <njen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 13:51:49 -0500
LEGO wrote:
which preference do you try to change?

See:
http://www.ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-dev/200502/msg00135.html

I submitted a small patch that I think will fix this.

-Nathan

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 07:39:03 +0100, Hirsch, Christian
<Christian.Hirsch@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ethereal -v:

ethereal 0.10.9
Compiled with GTK+ 2.4.14, with GLib 2.4.8, with libpcap 0.8.3, with libz 1.2.1.2, without libpcre, without UCD-SNMP or Net-SNMP,
without ADNS.
NOTE: this build doesn't support the "matches" operator for Ethereal filter syntax.

Thanx
Christian

Anders, Thomas wrote:
Please post the output of "ethereal -v" to the list if you expect help.

+Thomas