Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] SCTP stat and Agentx dissector

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 23:36:43 +0100
Hi all,

I'm not sure how much sense an SCTP conversation makes, because
SCTP uses associations which are multihomed. We have code in the
repository which lists all associations, draws several graphics
and so on. It was not activated because of a portability issue
which is resolved.

We did not use the conversation stuff because it does not support
multihoming.

Best regards
Michael