Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Reassembly & tvb_find_guint8()

From: Alex Kirk <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 14:21:17 -0500
Um, did you read my whole message? I'm already well past that point -- hell, I
modeled my call to tcp_dissect_pdus() and the functions it calls after
packet-dns.c. I've got Ethereal to recognize that one packet is a continuation
of a previous PDU, and I appear to have a tvbuff of the appropriate size. The
issue isn't with that, it's with actual disassembly on that tvbuff.

Alex Kirk