Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: Re: Support for building under Visual Studio 2k3

From: Mike Perry <mikepery@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 16:45:55 -0600
Thus spake RABRET Laurent RD-MAPS-ISS (laurent.rabret@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx):

> Let me know if this fixed all your problems.

Ok, it built now, and at least the gtk1 version works, which is about
as good as I got when I hacked in the old msvcrt dll.

However, the gtk2 version dies in line 554 of ui_util.c, which is a
call to a couple gdk/gtk functions

    gdk_pixbuf_render_pixmap_and_mask_for_colormap (pixbuf,
gtk_widget_get_colormap(parent), &pixmap, &bitmap, 128);

--
Mike Perry
Mad Computer Scientist