Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] patch to add mtp3.pc to filter either dpc or opc

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 14:36:50 +0100
Checked in with some cleanups.
On Feb 2, 2005, at 3:03 Uhr, LEGO wrote:

Hi,

The attached patch allows to use mtp3.pc to filter on either dpc or
opc (like ip.addr does with ip.src and ip.dst).

I think this might become handy.

It could be used by the "Voip Calls..." tap instead of dpc and opc
when generating filters.

Luis
Ethereal-dev mailing list
Ethereal-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx