Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Voip Calls analysis and Graph analysis

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 02:35:55 -0800
ronnie sahlberg wrote:
then we definitely need a tethereal version that outputs the graph in ASCII !
-z voip,callanalysis[,<filter>]

:-)

Well, there are two parts to that tap - the "VoIP Calls" table, which can easily be done as ASCII...

...and the call graph for a particular call, for which I just say "ASCII art rules, OK!" :-)

		10.1.5.84		172.18.43.202

				INVITE				SIP From: sip:[email protected]:5000 To:slp:[email protected]
		(5000)				 (5000)