Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] [patch] conversations demarked by setup frame number

From: Thomas Anders <thomas.anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 14:34:39 +0100
Jon Ringle wrote:
Have you tried applying this patch to a working copy to see if it helps with the issues you were concerned about?

Fixing our known issues would require *additional* modifications to some
dissectors *on top* of your patch. I'll work on this as soon as your patch
(which, again, is a requirement for submitting mine) has been checked in.

+Thomas