Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Patch for MP-BGP

From: Carlos Pignataro <cpignata@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 16:38:02 -0400
Hello,

Please find attached patch with MP-BGP updates to:
o Fix EXTENDED_COMMUNITIES output that was appending the Carried Extended
  communities; fix BGP_EXT_COM_L2INFO was not appending to the bgpext_com_type
o Update various text with the specific afi/safi
o Decode fields in MP Reach NLRI for labeled VPNv4 and labeled IPv4
  (and small offset fix for the latter)
o Decode unknown address family in MP Reach NLRI

Comments/corrections most welcome.

Thanks!

--Carlos.
Escalation RTP - cisco Systems