Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Patch to link plugins with libethereal instead of old plugin

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:59:34 -0700
Lars Roland wrote:

attached diffs add an option to config.nmake to link plugins with libethereal. This makes the plugin address table obsolete. However the plugin address table is not removed to provide compatibility for plugins using it.

If I have not heard any comments by Wednesday, and if nobody else has checked this in before then, I'll check it in then.