Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Capture filter pick list

From: "Palmer Thomas J Civ HQ SSG/ENEP" <Thomas.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 11:55:25 -0500
Title: Capture filter pick list

Hi List,

This diff adds a pick list for the capture filter that holds the 20 most recently used capture filters. Hope someone finds this useful.

                                        tjp

<<capture_dlg.c.diff>> <<makefile.common.diff>> <<recent.c.diff>> <<cfilter_combo_utils.c>> <<cfilter_combo_utils.h>>

Symantec Mail Security replaced makefile.common.diff with this text message.  The original text contained prohibited content and was deleted.