Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] nmake -f makefile.nmake packaging fails

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 19:30:27 +0200
Anders Broman (AL/EAB) wrote:

Hi,
nmake -f makefile.nmake packaging fails, I think
"	../../help/well_known.txt \"
needs to be removed from ../packaging/nsiss/makefile.nmake du to the recent changes to ethereal.nsi

My fault! Sorry for any inconvenience.

I've checked in a fix.

BTW nsis 2.01 is out. http://nsis.sourceforge.net/home/
Best regards
Anders

If you check it out, just let us know if it's still working with our ethereal.nsi.

Regards, ULFL