Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Problem building guide

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 22:22:25 +0200
Joerg Mayer wrote:

On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 06:54:31PM +0200, Ulf Lamping wrote:
Sorry, don't get the point. Which shell scripts do you mean?

fop.sh vs. fop.bat, but as I understand things now, it's basically what you
use in your cygwin environment? Btw, is this necessary or does the fop.sh
script work too?

Hi!

In the meantime I've tested the fop.sh with cygwin, but having problems with JAVA_HOME not defined.

So it might not be the way to go using fop.sh with cygwin, as there's no "dedicated JAVA environment" available for cygwin.

Regards, ULFL