Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Windows Unicode build

From: "jscott" <jscott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:50:47 -0700
I can make changes to filesystem.c, but first wanted to inquire generally
about building ethereal with MSVC/Unicode.

Right now this is just a research project, to see if it's possible to use
ethereal dissectors in a WP product.  If it is possible, then the lawyers
will figure out what we need to do if we intend to include ethereal in a
released product.

I'm just a contractor here, but I would assume that if we do work with
ethereal code, then WP would contribute to ethereal any improvements to code
that relates to WP products.