Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] reassemble packets to identify a higher level protocol

Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 09:57:55 +0100
It's possible to build a dissector or plugin that reassembles packets to a higher protocol stream? For example, I need to identify a Siebel login transaction, it lies on TCP packets, what I want to do is to reassemble these packets to identify that it's a Siebel login. If it's possible can you give some simple example?

thanks.

A sua Internet tem tudo o que precisa?
IOL. Tem tudo para ser mais simples
Saiba como instalar: http://www.iol.pt/correio/rodape.php?dst=1409041