Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] 0.10.7 Prerelease ? Win98 /ASN.1 problems

From: "Anders Broman (AL/EAB)" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:21:39 +0200
Hi,
Since there seems to be a lot of people reporting problems on Win98 and with Chinese characters etc.
It would perhaps be good to do a prerelease of 0.10.7 using the latest Glib/GTK librarys from
http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/downloads.html  to see if the problems are fixed.
As there is also a new GTK GTK+ 2.4.10 release announcement <http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-announce-list/2004-September/msg00041.html>

I suspect there will be yet another new Win32 release out in the next week or so which perhaps is the one we'd like to go with for 0.10.7 final.

Best regards
Anders