Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] What is the purpose of the preprocessor constant _U_ in the sourc

From: "jscott" <jscott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 15:33:16 -0700

I’m trying to compile the  Ethereal source under WinXP, and there are compile errors caused by the _U_ preprocessor constant.  In the project settings it’s defined to be “”, an empty string.  This causes a compile error,” Newline in constant.”  I tried redefining it to nothing, but this doesn’t help; I just get a different compiler error message.

Jim Scott