Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] ANSI SCCP:

From: "shashidhar bhandare" <sbhandare@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 19:51:41 +0000
Hi,

I have a problem in the SCCP for ANSI. if the National/International indicator is set to INTERNATIONAL ( = 1 ) in the address elements, the code uses the if section of ITU. I think it should be looking at ANSI section and ignore the National/International indicator to decode properly.

Pls comment.

Shashidhar.

Win a trip to Singapore! Experience the magic! http://eu.xmts.net/80450 Click here for details!