Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] urgent help

From: Luis Ontanon <luis_ontanon@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 12:12:24 +0200
Title: Re: [Ethereal-dev] urgent help
try
man ldconfig

Libgcc shouuld be in  /usr/lib and or /usr/local/lib or similar.
The loader (rightfully) does not search the current path for libraries.

Luis

From: "Raghavendra Pai (ragpai)" <ragpai@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:40:18 +0530
To: "'Ethereal development'" <ethereal-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gcc-help-info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Ethereal-dev] urgent help

Hi All,
I am getting following error while running the binary  ./tethereal  on LINUX.
(Compilation and Linking both are successful)
Error is:
lt-tethereal: error while loading shared libraries: libgcc_s.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
(  libgcc_s.so.1  is present in the directory where
./tethereal  is present)

Can anybody help me in solving the problem ?

Regards
Raghavendra Pai