Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] ASN2ETH - new version

From: Tomas Kukosa <tomas.kukosa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 06:41:48 +0200
Hello,
   the attached patch to the ASN2ETH compiler contains following changes:
- dot '.' can be used in the protocol name
- if the single output is used comments are not generated into all files but only into
single output file
- new commad line option "-O dir" for output directory
- new commad line option "-k" to keep all partial files if single ouput is used
- new directive PDU to generate PDU dissector routine
   (see attached example conformation file)

Please, check in.

   Regards,
     Tomas