Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] capture_if_dlg.c has weird #if directive+ proto_tree_add_item

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 16:13:06 -0700
Ulf Lamping wrote:

I don't know the ways cygwin/mingw does that part (but I would think they do it the same way as MSVC, or at least they should).

I think it's a mix a both _WIN32 and WIN32 in the code, as noone (including me) was thinking about a solution to that topic before.

OK, I've made all the WIN32 references use _WIN32 instead, and added a note to README.developer.