Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] New dissector - Cisco DTP

From: "Giles Scott" <gscott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 04:06:36 -0700

Hi,

I’ve started trying to dissect DTP (dynamic trunking protocol).

The format appears to be loosely like CDP.

I’ve only got a packet trace with 4 DTP packets, and I don’t have the config of the Cisco’s so it’s hard to work out what all the fields mean.

Attached is what I’ve got so far, if anyone runs DTP it would be nice for someone to test.

Not sure it’s ready to be added to SVN yet.

Cheers

Giles